PEEK is a unique engineering material with a melting temperature of 343 deg C and a glass transition temperature of 143 deg C.
Peek also has excellent friction and wear properties and resistance to a wide range of chemical environments, even at elevated temperatures.
Although concentrated sulphuric acid dissolves PEEK.
- Good strength and stiffness
- Excellent hydrolysis and chemical resistance
- Good tribological properties
- Good continuous service temperature of +250 deg C
- Flammability meets ULV0
- Excellent radiation resistance to 1100 M RADS